Advanced Encryption Standard Cryptographic Co-Processor
The DAES - cryptographic co-processor which provides FIPS 197 compliant Advanced Encryption Standard acceleration.
DAES bridge to APB, AHB, AXI bus, it is a cryptographic co-processor which implements Rijndael encryption algorithm compliant with FIPS 197 Advanced Encryption Standard. AES is a widely deployed block cipher in security solutions from IoT devices to cloud servers. Its implementation in hardware brings significant benefits on fields of security and performance over software one.
- Support for 128 and 256 key bit length
- Support for ECB, CBC, CFB, OFB, CTR block cipher modes
- Internal key expansion module
- Flexible data read/write modes
- Available system interface wrappers:
- AMBA – APB / AHB / AXI Bus
- Altera Avalon Bus
- Xilinx OPB Bus
DSHA2-256 bridge to APB, AHB, AXI bus, it is a universal solution which efficiently accelerates SHA2-256 hash function compliant...
+ FIPS PUB 180-4 compliant SHA2-256 function
+ RFC 2104 compliant HMAC native mode support
+ SHA2 224 and 256 bit modes support