Programmable Interrupt Controller
The D8259 is a soft Core of Programmable Interrupt Controller, fully compatible with the 82C59A device. Our efficient IP core can manage up to 8-vectored priority interrupts for the processor. Moreover, you can also program it to cascade and gain up to 64 vectored interrupts. And if it’s not enough, you can always get more than 64 vectored interrupts. Just program our IP Core to the Poll Command Mode. The D8259 can operate in all 82C59A modes and supports all 82C59A features. The D8259 Package includes fully automated test bench. Thanks to complete set of tests you can easily validate the whole package at each stage of SoC design flow. Same as all DCD’s IP Cores, this one’s also got technology independent design which can be implemented in a variety of process technologies.
ALL DCD’S IP CORES ARE TECHNOLOGY INDEPENDENT WHICH MEANS THAT THEY ARE 100% COMPATIBLE WITH ALL FPGA & ASIC VENDORS E.G.
- Altera / Intel,
- Xilinx / AMD,
- Microsemi / Microchip,
- SK Hynix
- 8 vectored priority interrupts
- Up to sixty-four vectored priority interrupts with cascading
- Support for all 82C59A modes features
- MCS-80/85 and 8088/8086 processor modes
- Fully nested mode and special fully nested mode
- Special mask mode
- Buffered mode
- Pool command mode
- Cascade mode with master or slave selection
- Automatic end-of-interrupt mode
- Specific and non-specific end-of-interrupt commands
- Automatic and Specific Rotation
- Edge and level triggered interrupt input modes
- Reading of interrupt request register (IIR) and in-service register (ISR) through data bus
- Fully synthesizable HDL Source Code
- Static design and no internal tri-states
The D8254 is a programmable interval timer/counter, binary compatible with the 82C54 industry standard. Since DCD's core value is innovation,...
+ Generation of accurate time delays
+ Under software control
+ Fully automated testbench
The D8255 is a programmable I/O device designed for use with all Intel CPUs. What's significant, it also supports...
+ Compatible with industry standard 8255
+ Programmable I/O device
+ Three major operating modes
The D6840 is a programmable timer module compatible with the 6840 industry standard. It was designed to be used in...
+ Compatible with 6840 standard
+ Three separate timers
+ Three separate 16-bit timers